spring pics

I just stay quiet and open a beer. The longer the list gets, the more beers I drink. I can drink longer than she can add to the list. The shorter the list gets, the less I drink. I think I have her trained.
Reminds me of a work buddy. Great guy who knew how to fix anything. Give you the shirt off his back kinda person. Only stipulation he had for helping was you provide the beer.

It didn’t take long for us to figure out that If you had a 24 pack, the job took 24 beers to complete. If you had a 12 pack. It took exactly 12 beers to complete.

Last edited:
Reminds me of a work buddy. Great guy who knew how to fix anything. Give you the shirt off his back kinda person. Only stipulation he had for helping was you provide the beer.

It didn’t take long for us to figure out that If you had a twelve 24 pack, the job took 24 beers to complete. If you had a 12 pack. It took exactly 12 beers to complete.

So, you drop down to a sixer eventually??

did you do the fish in the air fryer too? just wondering if that was possible
No, no, man, I didn't use the air fryer at all for this meal,, I pour a whole bottle of veggie oil in my chili pot and deep fried everything,, the fries first, when done, I put them in the air fryer basket to save a plate lol,, then the Jalapeño hush puppies, then the batter dipped fish... also had Cole slaw..
Im not crazy about the air fryer,, the food does not come out anywhere close to real fried like the ads say,, they just don't, and I wasn't going to ruin this meal with anything less than...
the best thing I've had in the air fryer is hot dogs,, they do great,, and really other than heating up frozen food instead of baking in the oven, I don't use the air fryer that often :(

No, no, man, I didn't use the air fryer at all for this meal,, I pour a whole bottle of veggie oil in my chili pot and deep fried everything,, the fries first, when done, I put them in the air fryer basket to save a plate lol,, then the Jalapeño hush puppies, then the batter dipped fish... also had Cole slaw..
Im not crazy about the air fryer,, the food does not come out anywhere close to real fried like the ads say,, they just don't, and I wasn't going to ruin this meal with anything less than...
the best thing I've had in the air fryer is hot dogs,, they do great,, and really other than heating up frozen food instead of baking in the oven, I don't use the air fryer that often :(

I found a pretty good air fryer recipe for chicken fajitas.....comes out good......and one for chicken parmesan that is the best chicken parm I've ever made at home.....