Stimulus bill

LeroyOU12

If they take all items that are NOT relate to Coronavirus and economy in the bill, it would reduce tremendously from 2.5 trillion$. But Pelosi and co. have to make sure that all the fat cat donors to the DNC get a piece of the bill by including all kinda pork in it.

Can we impeach them for withholding aid from their own people? They did impeach Trump for withholding aid to Ukraine right?

If they take all items that are NOT relate to Coronavirus and economy in the bill, it would reduce tremendously from 2.5 trillion$. But Pelosi and co. have to make sure that all the fat cat donors to the DNC get a piece of the bill by including all kinda pork in it.

Can we impeach them for withholding aid from their own people? They did impeach Trump for withholding aid to Ukraine right?
I hope every voting age American in the damn country remembers this shit in November.

Dems are making a critical mistake,, they are pandering to the minorities,, which includes the very rich and the very poor.. I dont know why they dont get it.. they were so surprised and shocked when Trump won 16,,
The Majority in this country include the middle class, the working people, the backbone of this country.. the tax paying, law abiding (for the most part), hard working farmers, factory workers, police, firemen, teachers, etc.
we fund everything,, and all we want is to preserve our right to live as we know it.. dont fuck with our guns, spend our money (tax) wisely, and let us have the hope for a time when we dont have to blow and go all day and get to kick back and relax for our last years..
The economy has got to get back going and our 401K's have got to get back up..
I personally dont care if I get a thousand dollars or not,, I'll take it if they send it,,, but the thing I want to see is that we get on the other side of this and learn from it.. We need border control and we need to be self sufficient as a country.. Made in America needs to come back..

The joke here is this: "politicians care about the average citizenry."

People seem to forget McCarthyism, that was the biggest joke of all, it was there the political elites began looking at the people not as constituents but as enemies of the state.

This game is rigged by the Uber wealthy corporations controlling the monkeys in suits, exclaiming that we the people hold no vested interest in this country and would sink her if possible.

The saber rattling in DC about we the people is ear shattering, but people tribalized around this into factions willing to breathe and die for their favorite politicians corporate interest.

WORST....APOCALYPSE.....EVERRRRR!!!! I ain't got to shoot a zombie in the head yet, dammit!

Good a place as any to start....

Image result for alexandria ocasio-cortez squad

Dude,
This experiment of the USA, is over. Plan accordingly.

for those of you that are small business owners, I saw there are loan forgiveness programs in the bill. I have the entire 880+ pages of the bill in PDF you can read it for yourself.

Mods how do I attach PDF file on here? @RTR...USN (ret) @CowpokeU @PSUTE

Pretty sure it's way to big. You should be able to attach a link to where ever you got it from...