SUICIDE PREVENTION WEBSITE

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

I’m posting the website to the National Suicide prevention website above. If you know someone who might need to talk to someone, share this.
They will direct your call to whatever your region is located via area code. You do not have to give your name or any personal information. You can just talk anonymously.

The problem with suicide is that more often than not, we don't see it coming. The "experts" give us "warning signs" but none of them are based in the real world.
The shit runs in my family. They say that once someone in the family commits suicide, it makes it easier for others. "it was good enough for them" type of mentality. Trying to make sure it never happens again. SO many people live with depression and other issues, and never say anything until its too late. Then you have the other pity party types that want to threaten suicide, or self harm, for attention, but never actually go through with it.

When you commit suicide, your pain doesn't end, it transfers to the people that love you. People with suicidal feelings tend to think they will be helping the people around them by not being a burden, but it is just not the case.

I can confirm everything said above. Lost my youngest son on 27 Nov 2020, age 23. We had no idea he was suicidal, and neither did any of his friends. We knew he was dealing with some issues, but what young person doesn't deal with issues when they're becoming an adult. It has been a long, hard road for us the last year or so.

OP, thank you for posting. If we can save one life, it will be worth it.

I can confirm everything said above. Lost my youngest son on 27 Nov 2020, age 23. We had no idea he was suicidal, and neither did any of his friends. We knew he was dealing with some issues, but what young person doesn't deal with issues when they're becoming an adult. It has been a long, hard road for us the last year or so.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I can’t even imagine what you have been through. It’s often been said and quoted that Suicide doesn’t remove the pain, it just transfers it to someone else. Bless you and your family.

boss, come around a bit, you might like it,, we're a bunch of knuckle draggin' ball scratching' idiots with a shit ton of life experience, I can guarantee you that whatever is happening in your life, one of us has fucked that up before :)...
Seriously though, sorry for the loss of your son.