Sunday night music thread

nice!
jammin on my ol strat tonite -
cheers!
View attachment 5096
Nice.
My dad had a Hoffner as a young man in Ramstein, Germany when my grandfather was serving. I had it restored years back.

I played three instruments in middle school, my football coach and band director did not like that.

I can't play for shit, but figured out how to play Hank Jr's A Country Boy Can Survive and Waylon Jennings' Honkey Tonk Heroes.

I'm sure they sounded like shit.

Last edited:
Nice.
My dad had a Hoffner as a young man in Ramstein, Germany when my grandfather serving. I had it restored years back.

I played three instruments in middle school, my football coach and band director did not like that.

I can't play for shit, but figured out how to play Hank Jr's A Country Boy Can Survive and Waylon Jennings' Honkey Tonk Heroes.

I'm sure they sounded like shit.
right on!

mom was a piano player -
she got me started on the keys at 9 or 10 -
then she got me a conn -
worst damn guitar ive ever played -
almost made me quit -

saved my money
and got a gretsch -

four decades later -
still cant play worth a damn,
but i still have fun -

guns n guitars up!!

right on!

mom was a piano player -
she got me started on the keys at 9 or 10 -
then she got me a conn -
worst damn guitar ive ever played -
almost made me quit -

saved my money
and got a gretsch -

four decades later -
still cant play worth a damn,
but i still have fun -
guns n guitars up!!
My mammy got in trouble figuring out The House of The Rising Sun with my grandma's piano when my uncle heard her playing it.

She was a bit young to know what the song was about.

I've got a pretty good one with this song, I was playing it at the time

I was staying with my aunt in college and a neighbor bitched that I was doing yard work and washing and working on vehicles sans shirt. It's Florida, get over it.

They had a dinner party a few days later and one of their guests slid off the driveway entrance right as I'm about to leave for a little cookout with my buddy and our girlfriends.

Guess who they called? I took off my nice shirt and played this song on repeat getting them out and we all had steak on them.