T-10 minutes untl the new Dexter

Bit of a letdown.

The entire episode was based around gun control and red flag laws.

Is that the way you took it? I took the 24 hour hold as a plot device to show what kind of a person the little douche bag was. It also obviously had to be wild enough with the guy being reckless enough to push Dexter back into the life.

Is that the way you took it? I took the 24 hour hold as a plot device to show what kind of a person the little douche bag was. It also obviously had to be wild enough with the guy being reckless enough to push Dexter back into the life.

I get what you mean entirely,

I just didn't really like them specifically using red flag laws, they literally said it, and the owner of the gun store pressuring Dexter to complete the sale.

That is not how gun store owners operate, unless of course you're Hunter Biden. ;)

I get what you mean entirely,

I just didn't really like them specifically using red flag laws, they literally said it, and the owner of the gun store pressuring Dexter to complete the sale.

That is not how gun store owners operate, unless of course you're Hunter Biden. ;)

That last line 😂😂😂

I didn't really pay that much attention to the red flag as much as I was watching Jim turn back into Dexter.

Overall I'm pretty happy with the show

You can’t watch anything nowadays without having a political message shoved down your throat.

That’s why I watch very little television.

Other than mechanical, science, and military related stuff, I've only watched a handful of shows with any regularity in the past 10-12 years.

I get a lot more entertainment and actual information watching independent creators online, when they aren't being banned for doing things as egregious as quoting the CDC or NIH.