Tagovailoa is hurt again

Prayers for the young man. I'm confident he will see a full recovery. He's a competitor at the highest level.

Any chance this means he'll return for another year in Tuscaloosa now?

I'd think this would make him more rather than less likely to jump to the NFL. He's had a lot of nicks and dings throughout his career. He m ight as well go get paid now and not risk anything serious next year.

I'd think this would make him more rather than less likely to jump to the NFL. He's had a lot of nicks and dings throughout his career. He m ight as well go get paid now and not risk anything serious next year.
sadly, he may not have either option- I hope what I've been hearing is wrong, but it sounds really bad

I hope this injury isnt as bad as it could be. I know a guy who had a hip injury that ended his sports career and he ended up a junkie from the painkillers (though he himself had a hand in that, he enjoyed abusing them, then it got beyond his control).

Tua has a long painful recovery ahead of him, hopefully he gets back to where he wants to be.

I unfortunately suffered the same injury in early in my 8th grade football year. I believe he will be ok at the QB position, but will have to be a pocket passer (which he is already) for sure. I was able to play sports again, but was no where near the athlete I had been before. I had to move from running back to TE/WR and a back up QB. Strangely they moved me from LB to DB which was a mistake. It is a painful injury and you definitely can't rush the healing time frame. He won't be able to know if he has full throttle or just half throttle as the speed will come and go in glimpses. That was the frustrating part. Shout out to former Wisconsin DE Erasmus James for putting up a monster season in the early to mid 2000s after coming back with the same injury. His break out year was the year I was laid up and gave me hope.