Teams that aren't getting the recognition they deserve

OldDevilDawg

'21 Co-PotY

Kansas
Washington
Penn State
Florida State
Minnesota

Minnesota does look electric, @rockslayer. That isn't the issue.

The issue is that the Gophers have looked electric against New Mexico State, Western Illinois and Colorado. The Buffaloes, the best win to date, might be one of the worst teams in college football this year.

Now, don’t view this as a slight. Minnesota has outscored these teams 149-17 this season. The Gophers have been dominant.

Kansas
Washington
Penn State
Florida State
Minnesota

Minnesota does look electric, @rockslayer. That isn't the issue.

The issue is that the Gophers have looked electric against New Mexico State, Western Illinois and Colorado. The Buffaloes, the best win to date, might be one of the worst teams in college football this year.

Now, don’t view this as a slight. Minnesota has outscored these teams 149-17 this season. The Gophers have been dominant.
Washington entered the polls this week and PSU jumped 8 spots in both polls. I think those two are doing okay. We will know more about Minnesota after they play Mich St Saturday. If Kansas wins they will get more respect on Saturday. Hey Im a UK fan, you know of a basketball school, we have been dealing with this for years. FSU has struggle wins against LSU and Lousiville, but they will have to wait their turn. A win against BC on Saturday probably wont catapult them.

:UDUB:

FdopPabaIAAkZ88

uwtrump.jpg

Last edited:
That's Bryce young and Joe burrow, no shit, that's pretty freaking good

Numbers don't always mean a QB is the best thing since sliced bread. IMO, Brock Bowers should be the Heisman leader right now. He's a tight end that is one of the best pass catchers, and one of the best running the ball on a team that rules as the last national champion. Add to that, that he can put a hand in the dirt and block as good as any lineman in CFB, and I rest my case. IMO, he's the best player in CFB.

Numbers don't always mean a QB is the best thing since sliced bread. IMO, Brock Bowers should be the Heisman leader right now. He's a tight end that is one of the best pass catchers, and one of the best running the ball on a team that rules as the last national champion. Add to that, that he can put a hand in the dirt and block as good as any lineman in CFB, and I rest my case. IMO, he's the best player in CFB.
Agree that QBs get too much love for the Heisman.
Kansas‘ QB is really good, and their coach knows how to utilize him. Now, the thing will be how well he can perform now that defenses have some film on him. After this week against Iowa State we will know a lot more about him and KU.

Agree that QBs get too much love for the Heisman.
Kansas‘ QB is really good, and their coach knows how to utilize him. Now, the thing will be how well he can perform now that defenses have some film on him. After this week against Iowa State we will know a lot more about him and KU.

Opponents have nearly a year and a half worth of film on Bowers and, so far, the only conclusion they have reached is, "We can't stop him."