Texas A&M starting QB out vs Bama.

I ain't even gonna lie. I wouldn't worry about losing Bennett. I have complete faith in Carson Beck. UGA's biggest problem is that every deep threat WR they have is injured, yes, including the freshmen and the walk-ons.

Yeah I was listening the other day to our Sports Talk radio on my way home and they were talking about that very thing. They were saying if anybody beats UGA it will be because they exploit that weakness. I'll be honest I have not heard anything about Beck so I have no idea if he could just step into Bennett's shoes but not having a good WR corp would keep me on edge every game...

Yeah I was listening the other day to our Sports Talk radio on my way home and they were talking about that very thing. They were saying if anybody beats UGA it will be because they exploit that weakness. I'll be honest I have not heard anything about Beck so I have no idea if he could just step into Bennett's shoes but not having a good WR corp would keep me on edge every game...
We have guys that can catch passes, but right now we have zero deep threat. That allows the opposing safeties to move up in run support because opposing Corners can match up man to man on the WRs we do have. The struggle is real. Hoping to get a couple of deep threat WRs back this week. AD Mitchell and Arian Smith are healthy enough to be listed as "day to day" now. We'll see how it works out come Saturday.

Saban is going to be out for blood. You think he will run it up if given the chance?
I don’t think he’ll risk a player or injury just to run up the score, but I don’t think he’ll take his foot off the gas with the backups in. Regardless of rivalry and trash talk he and Jimbo are still friends.

I wasn't too much worried about aTm before their qb was out, Tennessee in Knoxville worries me, excuse me, I need to go lick my asshole to.get the taste out my mouth from posting that. Did I ever tell y'all, I fucking hate tennessee