TG gonna kill a bitch

Tidergirl

Ween or No Ween? Definitely Ween
I'm off today. Took girls to school , on diveway going home. I stopped in a nice spot (mile long) gonna sketch a bit. Well my little bag I tote with a pad pencils, etc, has been pissed on by a cat. She a bitch anyway. A year old and she makes herself scarce all the time. This bag wad on a table, unforgivable. At least a dog might save your life. This cat could live for 20 years and will never make up for this. Fat chance of that. . It might take me all day to catch her. @-----slim----- any ideas for traps?

Cats are pure fucking evil. If they all died today, I would do my best to help erase the fact that they ever existed.

You want me to kill a cat? Because I will without remorse.
I can't even find her. We got an inside and an outside cat. She makes an odd number anyway. I take the kitty out but you gotta tell my youngest you did it. Not that it will hurt her feelings, it's I will eventually have to sleep. She's the lay and wait type.

I'm off today. Took girls to school , on diveway going home. I stopped in a nice spot (mile long) gonna sketch a bit. Well my little bag I tote with a pad pencils, etc, has been pissed on by a cat. She a bitch anyway. A year old and she makes herself scarce all the time. This bag wad on a table, unforgivable. At least a dog might save your life. This cat could live for 20 years and will never make up for this. Fat chance of that. . It might take me all day to catch her. @-----slim----- any ideas for traps?
contact your favorite Chinese restaurant, they'd be more than happy to help you out.

12 gauge.

I like my cat. It lives outside. It's feral, likes the two people who feed it and knows everybody else is shady as fuck. Does its job, don't see much in the way of mice or well dressed rats (chipmunks) anymore. Inside cats are a stink looking for a place to happen...