The 5Q experience sucks now....

tinp

Your mom's member
...thanks to the new advertisement structure.

...and I don't wanna hear about your fan-dangled ad killer apps, so STFU.

...then, after abandoning us for months, Daddy @CFBHome shows up spamming the site with his football threads....coink-i-dink?....I think not....dot, dot, dot

...then, after abandoning us for months, Daddy @CFBHome shows up spamming the site with his football threads....coink-i-dink?....I think not....dot, dot, dot
You’ll get used to it, I know it’s a bit of a pain in the neck, but you have to pay the bills that enable us to have this space to post stupid shit .

Remember that Darius Rucker song? It won't be like this for long... But you nailed me lol

I have removed the ads just for you @tinp....

For real though, that was a test run of ad revenue on the forum just to see at the top end of what I would call tolerable, what kind of revenue per thousand pageviews this site would generate. It should come as no surprise that we lose a little money each month on this place but we hate ads just as much as yall (probably more). Ads now just show if you are not logged in, (to monetize traffic coming from Google Search) so make sure you are logged in and you won't see ads.

If you feel like supporting the site, you can sign up for a subscription at https://my.fifthquarter.net. But be aware that as of now, there are no benefits for forum users so it would just be a donation to help keep the lights on.

Appreciate all of yall using our site to have your degenerate conversations! If you have any suggestions for the forum/site, feel free to reach out!

Last edited:
I have removed the ads just for you @tinp....

For real though, that was a test run of ad revenue on the forum just to see at the top end of what I would call tolerable, what kind of revenue per thousand pageviews this site would generate. It should come as no surprise that we lose a little money each month on this place but we hate ads just as much as yall (probably more). Ads now just show if you are not logged in, (to monetize traffic coming from Google Search) so make sure you are logged in and you won't see ads.

If you feel like supporting the site, you can sign up for a subscription at https://my.fifthquarter.net. But be aware that as of now, there are no benefits for forum users so it would just be a donation to help keep the lights on.

Appreciate all of yall using our site to have your degenerate conversations! If you have any suggestions for the forum/site, feel free to reach out!
Thanks, Coach! My wife "DID" some things for me this weekend too! Cost me around $900 in hotel & entertainment but that broke down to $300 per spluge. What's your pricing?