The Fansville Mom

Kace-1

Staff member
I finally realized why the Fansville Mom, the one with the lacrosse son looked so familiar.

[IMG]

She's Kate French! I remember her on The L Word as Niki Stevens, a Hollywood starlet and... you don't care. Anyway, she was good on there.

[IMG]

Not to resurrect a a dead thread but just wanted to let you know, @Kace-1 , that this thread has received more google search traffic than any other page on all of Fifth Quarter. So congrats for helping everyone on the googles figure out who the fansville mom is!

You never know where famous is gonna come from. We got some good ones here and we continue to add more. This place is gonna end up being damn good for a lot of people.

Kate French was a great Niki Stevens on The L Word and she deserves whatever praise/opportunities she can get. Also hoping that this leads to better things for Lily.

By the way, this is Natasha Marc who is in one of my favorite of those ads so far, the one where she's seeing another griller.

"Tastes the same to me."
"...What???"

Image result for natasha marc fansville

Kate French was a great Niki Stevens on The L Word and she deserves whatever praise/opportunities she can get. Also hoping that this leads to better things for Lily.

By the way, this is Natasha Marc who is in one of my favorite of those ads so far, the one where she's seeing another griller.

"Tastes the same to me."
"...What???"

MV5BZjY2ZjNhZGYtNGVkYi00NzhhLThmMjgtZjgzNjdiNTNlZjcyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg

Wow! Looks like that 19 y.o. Miss Teen USA. Very cute.

Not to resurrect a a dead thread but just wanted to let you know, @Kace-1 , that this thread has received more google search traffic than any other page on all of Fifth Quarter. So congrats for helping everyone on the googles figure out who the fansville mom is!
Not to steal Kace's thunder but I believe a couple of my threads show up when people search "big yellow turtle"