The Marijuana/Concentrate/THC thread...

CouchOnFire

The Best WVU Fan on 5Q
So, what's everyone smokin' on? I'm a concentrate guy, personally. Sad, but 'flower'/bud' does nothing for me after the concentrates.
I'm currently smoking two strains (one sativa/one indica). The sativa is: 'Lemon Highlander Live Clear'
It's lineage is Blackjack x Limoncello. Very solid and cerebral high. Makes me wanna go work in the garden.

The indica is: 'Florida Lemons Live Clear'. It's lineage is: Florida OG x Lemon Skunk.
It helps for sleep, if you need it or not. You will get couch lock, and not a thing you
can do about it.
The Highlander packs a punch w/ 86% THC
The Lemons puts you to sleep w/ 88% THC

Yeah, I'm too old school for that fancy schmancy crap. I toke flower/bud in my bong, and I am happy with that... anything stronger and I would feel like I was just wasting money since it would probly knock me out for most of the day. I usually just smoke on the weekend these days, when I have nothing planned, and invariably I will end up snoozing in my office chair and wake up looking at my screen wondering wtf just happened. lol

sprinkle a couple lines of this next time you roll one up. That combo has a good kick.
169452080-768x494.jpg