The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Good morning folks.

I just got done with my dad's kidney stones, my brother had to spend 3 days in the hospital and was in my opinion released early. Now he's had a seizure, oversedated by EMS, and is still unresponsive and on a ventilator.

I'm sorry to ruin the good mood in this thread, but I'm asking for prayers because I believe in it's power and I believe most people on here do as well. God bless you all.

376270643_839551234312742_6092250607098070462_n-jpg-t.70646

Good morning folks.

I just got done with my dad's kidney stones, my brother had to spend 3 days in the hospital and was in my opinion released early. Now he's had a seizure, oversedated by EMS, and is still unresponsive and on a ventilator.

I'm sorry to ruin the good mood in this thread, but I'm asking for prayers because I believe in it's power and I believe most people on here do as well. God bless you all.
Wow! I’m sorry my friend! Prayers for you and your family!

View attachment 22435
As you can see by the roll of barb wire the cows in this pasture are bitches. The trail goes straight to the corn field.

Hah. Don't mean to laugh, but them cows are smart. Of course, they can be bitches too, but they ain't dumb. Can you ship us some of that smart milk please?? It's sorely needed around here.