The Queen is dead, long live the King.

Charles as a king, with Camella.

Fuck both of them all the way off.

Going to miss Elizabeth though. No matter what, she was a huge force in the world, and even behind the scenes did a ton in stabilizing a lot of major world events in the last 50+ years.
I was in London for her Diamond Jubilee. We were there with The Jacksonville State University Marching Southerners marching band at the request of the Queen. Of course we didn’t get to meet her, but we were there at her request, which was a huge honor. The Southerners led her New Years Day parade, and we had wonderful tours provided and had a great time.

I watched the first couple of seasons of "The Crown" which taught me more than I ever wanted to know about the royal family, but after seeing what Elizabeth went through and how she has conducted herself during her 70 yr reign, I have nothing but respect for her.

RIP Elizabeth, your duty is done.

I watched the first couple of seasons of "The Crown" which taught me more than I ever wanted to know about the royal family, but after seeing what Elizabeth went through and how she has conducted herself during her 70 yr reign, I have nothing but respect for her.

RIP Elizabeth, your duty is done.
70 years -
amazingly, truman was president
when she became queen -

she had a lotta class and dignity -

rip -

She’ll be the last popular Royal in England. She saw a whole lotta shit in her days as Queen, and handled herself with uncommon grace.

This might be a good time for Canada to grow a pair and get a new design for their money. Maybe some how combine a hockey theme with maple syrup?

She’ll be the last popular Royal in England. She saw a whole lotta shit in her days as Queen, and handled herself with uncommon grace.

This might be a good time for Canada to grow a pair and get a new design for their money. Maybe some how combine a hockey theme with maple syrup?
Also covered up for a few pedophiles too.