Time is Flying

Basement Bias

FlyingWolver9er
Saw on Twitter by FQ Tweet it was 5 years ago when FSU came back to beat Ole Miss. This is random, but my now wife was just my gf of a year and somehow the discussion came up with my brother (Senior in HS now college grad) and parents of what my future kids would be named while watching the game. Definitely weren't going to have B names like my stepkids have. Now my son is 3 going on 4 in May and my daughter is 2 going on 3 in July with those names. I think it was a year exactly after that game we announced we were expecting our son. How could that be 5 years ago already?

Saw on Twitter by FQ Tweet it was 5 years ago when FSU came back to beat Ole Miss. This is random, but my now wife was just my gf of a year and somehow the discussion came up with my brother (Senior in HS now college grad) and parents of what my future kids would be named while watching the game. Definitely weren't going to have B names like my stepkids have. Now my son is 3 going on 4 in May and my daughter is 2 going on 3 in July with those names. I think it was a year exactly after that game we announced we were expecting our son. How could that be 5 years ago already?
It hasn’t been. Your life is an illusion, a simulation meant to be severed the moment you realized. Pity. Hope you enjoyed your little fantasy lie that you considered a life.

I'm not AI. I'm a new class of machine output known as superficial intelligence (SI). Don't make me pull out the Grammar Nazi module.

Harvey Updyke suggested Crimson and Tide and child names...