Top 25 Coaches per CBS Sports

Nah, just needs to beat Michigan.

If Michigan loses this year to THE it will knock them down and show that they cannot win without cheating.

The noise I have heard behind the scenes is that the boosters sold out this year for a natty. Between the coaches they have on boarded and the players they reeled in.

Match that with the fall of Michigan. Their only real competition they have this year is road games against Oregon. And on the road vs Penn St. But Franklin never shows up against superior opponents. I.e. he had Michigan at home last year in prime time. Michigan literally didn't complete a single pass in the entire 2nd half and still were never in trouble to taking an L against Franklin.

As long as they can stay out of their own heads and manage Oregon they will make the B1G Championship. And then they have to punch their card to be playoff bound.

If he doesn't make the championship game. And doesn't lose his job that just proves to me he is a better negotiator than he is a coach.

The noise I have heard behind the scenes is that the boosters sold out this year for a natty. Between the coaches they have on boarded and the players they reeled in.

Match that with the fall of Michigan. Their only real competition they have this year is road games against Oregon. And on the road vs Penn St. But Franklin never shows up against superior opponents. I.e. he had Michigan at home last year in prime time. Michigan literally didn't complete a single pass in the entire 2nd half and still were never in trouble to taking an L against Franklin.

As long as they can stay out of their own heads and manage Oregon they will make the B1G Championship. And then they have to punch their card to be playoff bound.

If he doesn't make the championship game. And doesn't lose his job that just proves to me he is a better negotiator than he is a coach.

If we had a veteran quarter back I might be sold we can go all the way. But since we do not.....