TV thread

Cowboyinexile

I figure we need one of these.

Haha fuck you Waterford. Serena Joy sold your ass down the river.

Used to watch a ton of weekly shows.

Now, not a single one.

Don't know why I'm even paying for cable anymore except Mr. BG can barely figure out how to use the remote as it is. Adding streaming would do him in.

Used to watch a ton of weekly shows.

Now, not a single one.

Don't know why I'm even paying for cable anymore except Mr. BG can barely figure out how to use the remote as it is. Adding streaming would do him in.

These days I watch YouTube, Hulu, and Netflix .... the grandkids pretty much keep the TV on Nickleodeon all day so I don't even try.

These days I watch YouTube, Hulu, and Netflix .... the grandkids pretty much keep the TV on Nickleodeon all day so I don't even try.

Yeah, but I bet YOU don't get phonecalls in Madagascar saying you've accidentally hit a button & can't get the tv channels back on. It's the INPUT button, stupid. I can't find the Input button.

Jesus wept.

Now, I have a pix of the remote on my computer so I can direct him quickly to whatever he's screwed up.

Yeah, but I bet YOU don't get phonecalls in Madagascar saying you've accidentally hit a button & can't get the tv channels back on. It's the INPUT button, stupid. I can't find the Input button.

Jesus wept.

Now, I have a pix of the remote on my computer so I can direct him quickly to whatever he's screwed up.
That is hilarious!!!!

Jesus wept.

To be perfectly honest, if I'm in Madagascar it's because they are hiding me there while waiting on the ransom to be paid so, you are correct.

That is hilarious!!!!

Even better...I'm in Egypt

Him: The ice maker has quit working

Me: Call the repair company listed on the magnet on the fridge

Him: Well, I thought you could give me some suggestions to fix it.

Me: Yes dear, me making suggestions while you try them at $3.95 a minute is SOOOO much more efficient than calling the repair guy.

Him: So you don't have any suggestions

Me: I'm losing my signal. Click

To be perfectly honest, if I'm in Madagascar it's because they are hiding me there while waiting on the ransom to be paid so, you are correct.

Nasty place, nice reefs. Tourists are seem as giant walking wallets.

I'm a huge fan of Preacher which starts it's 4th and final season August 4th!!!!

Also patiently waiting for the final season of Vikings to start on History Chanel and Westworld to pickup on HBO.

Anybody else supremely excited for the Watchmen series on HBO?

I was really stoked for the 2nd Age of Middle Earth saga on Amazon until I realized D&D will be on board for it and now I'm absolutely crushed.

Because FOX will always FOX things and then in hindsight realize it was a terrible idea. See Family Guy

Ah yeah, you're right. Funny how they always seem to mess up and cancel great shows. I am still pissed over FireFly.

Jesus wept.

giphy.gif