Ummmm....how about no.

Harvard of the south.:rolleyes:

28036695-seminole_gatorade.530x298.jpg

gheytoraide is only good in emergency need of hydration... nice Brita filtered water is preferred.. and if need be for electrolytes, drink pickle juice from the jar.. does wonders

27061250203_c7e44c98f5_o.jpg

gheytoraide is only good in emergency need of hydration... nice Brita filtered water is preferred.. and if need be for electrolytes, drink pickle juice from the jar.. does wonders

27061250203_c7e44c98f5_o.jpg
I drink the hell out of some pickle juice...

Not from a southern lady per say, but that's immaterial. I know numerous people here who make them homegrown. I just cant stand the things.
To each their own, I'm not a big fan of them myself.

That being said, what my mom and grandmother produced was like candy.

You won't ever catch me adding some to a burger I cooked and I always ask them to be left off with fast food.

I know some people that will dip a dill in mustard. I'd rather have a turd in ketchup.

To each their own, I'm not a big fan of them myself.can find them

That being said, what my mom and grandmother produced was like candy.

You won't ever catch me adding some to a burger I cooked and I always ask them to be left off with fast food.

I know some people that will dip a dill in mustard. I'd rather have a turd in ketchup.
Sounds delicious to me... Not the turd of course, they require a lot of hot sauce. To me, nothing better than an out of the barrel pickle when you can find them...

Sounds delicious to me... Not the turd of course, they require a lot of hot sauce. To me, nothing better than an out of the barrel pickle when you can find them...
My mother cured them in a cooler in the kitchen/dining room.

One of our local seafood restaurants batters and fries them sliced with a very creamy ranch style sauce as an appetizer, much like a Mexican restaurant does chips and salsa.

De-fucking-licious.

Last edited: