Undefeated GITT now open to 1 loss only

Only 19 left with only one more team playing today in South Alabama and they are currently losing in the 4th

Looking Around The Rock GIF by WWE

Glad you did! Stop in more often!
Thanks I had lost the link a long time ago. the @Toadman005 @
BlkSabbath74
asked if I had seen toad when his name came up in a conversation, and I did a deep dive into emails and such and found it. Either way toad he is looking for you. I think he may sign up and attempt to come say hi.

Is Nod here? I could not tag him nor my old Sparky fan I can not recall how to spell his name Donnen something

BlkSabbath74
asked if I had seen toad when his name came up in a conversation, and I did a deep dive into emails and such and found it. Either way toad he is looking for you. I think he may sign up and attempt to come say hi.

Is Nod here? I could not tag him nor my old Sparky fan I can not recall how to spell his name Donnen something

Nod has pretty much quit the internet. I do talk to him from time to time. Last I heard he was doing well.

BlkSabbath74

I’m here- good to see you! How can I be of service to you gents?