Undefeated GITT now open to 1 loss only

Well I'm lucky I get to post here still. I didn't get to watch the game but I listened to it in the combine. I hate for any player to get hurt, I don't think Iowa wins that game if penn states qb dosen't go down. Iowa doesn't have the offense. Iowa needs play makers at the wr position. But all that said go hawks and that's college football.

Tiger-skin-being-processed-at-Xia-Feng-c-EIA-700x525.jpg

Enjoy it, bro. Shit's gotta give in Athens next week. Semper Fi, brother and I hope it's one helluva game.

Enjoying the hell out of it so far and can't think, at this point, that Athens is an automatic loss, but just really hope for a hell of a battle.

Still seeing the line being double digits, but this team is tough. Thankfully, I can drive back to NC from down here in south FL tomorrow in a great mood!! lol

Oh (and edit...almost fogot), Semper FI right back at ya.

Enjoying the hell out of it so far and can't think, at this point, that Athens is an automatic loss, but just really hope for a hell of a battle.

Still seeing the line being double digits, but this team is tough. Thankfully, I can drive back to NC from down here in south FL tomorrow in a great mood!! lol

Oh (and edit...almost fogot), Semper FI right back at ya.

Drive safe, brother. See ya on the other side.

It’s certainly looking like San Diego Aztecs are going to be 5-0. Which begs the question, are the two best college football teams in California not named, USC, ucla, Stanford or Cal, but rather San Diego State or Fresno State?