Vol-in-tears

I do has a sad the we have no Tennessee fans here. Vol bashing isn't nearly as much fun. :(

I respectfully disagree.

If I came upon an isolated tribe in the rain forest the first thing I would teach them is Tennessee Sucks.

At the Walmart, when no one is looking, I remove all the orange crayons. I melt them down into pellets and feed them to those no good GameChickens.

When one of the kids was little, my wife brought home an orange onesie. I whipped her ass and her sleep in the closet for a week.

Screw OOOTEEE

e49j2q7ez4o11.jpg

You're 1-2

You lost to an overrated Texas, you lost to a K-State team that lost to a Sun Belt opponent, and you barely beat Houston Baptist. <<A team I've never even heard of. I understand that reality sucks. My heart hurts for you, bro.
yeah, yeah...
BUT
just to be clear,
yer not disputin bein an orange-lover -

they'll finish with at least 3 losses -

but hey,
if yer okay with
jumpin on their wagon
just cuz theyve won 2 games,
and bein an orange-lover,
more power to ya -

orange-lover -

yeah, yeah...
BUT
just to be clear,
yer not disputin bein an orange-lover -

they'll finish with at least 3 losses -

but hey,
if yer okay with
jumpin on their wagon
just cuz theyve won 2 games,
and bein an orange-lover,
more power to ya -

orange-lover -

Just post your hate for Tennessee. That was the whole point of this thread. How it turned into a B12 bitch session is confusing. I promise to root for TTU when they play OSU. Because I ALWAYS root for Red N Black. If you keep accusing me of being an orange lover, I'm gonna receive a permaban. I know you don't want that.

Just post your hate for Tennessee. That was the whole point of this thread. How it turned into a B12 bitch session is confusing. I promise to root for TTU when they play OSU. Because I ALWAYS root for Red N Black. If you keep accusing me of being an orange lover, I'm gonna receive a permaban. I know you don't want that.
i love tennessee -
theyre 2-0 in conf play -
theyll prob win the sec -

Go Vols !!
peyton-manning-college-recruiting.png