Wanna learn how to lose 4 friends in one day

CowpokeU

Make the realistic but brutally blunt comment that their other buddy will end up killing himself since he's facing life in Club Fed for Domestic Terrorism and Murder 2.

Back story, a guy who works for the tribe in IT decided it was wise to infect the entire tribes database with Ransomware and the Iranian produced Stuxnet Virus because he was suspended from his job without pay.

Because of that, our entire emergency services network went down which caused a 2 hour delay between dispatch and emergency services with the switch to digital and my wife's cousin ended up bleeding out after an hour after her wreck was first reported.

This soft ass piece of mashed potatoes ended up bringing DHS, FBI and USMS here because of how severe his virus was and how crippling it is to the tribe.

He's facing state charges for it infecting Raleigh EMS, tribal charges for the link below and Federal Domestic Terrorism and Federal Murder 2 charges.

This kid is all potatoes and no meat and I know the kinds of people who reside in FedMax and he won't survive. I made the offhand comment that he needs to Epstein himself to save himself from the horror of FedMax and of course I had 4 "friends" freak the fuck out because Cody (bad guy) became one of their drinking buddies.

So was I wrong or was I the asshole here? I'm serious when I say Cody's best out is suicide because he's got a mouth on him with nothing to back it up and he will be eaten alive in prison.

Also I think those 4 are extremely weak for siding with that fuckhole stewpit cruncher.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2763471270357779&id=455823221122607

Make the realistic but brutally blunt comment that their other buddy will end up killing himself since he's facing life in Club Fed for Domestic Terrorism and Murder 2.

Back story, a guy who works for the tribe in IT decided it was wise to infect the entire tribes database with Ransomware and the Iranian produced Stuxnet Virus because he was suspended from his job without pay.

Because of that, our entire emergency services network went down which caused a 2 hour delay between dispatch and emergency services with the switch to digital and my wife's cousin ended up bleeding out after an hour after her wreck was first reported.

This soft ass piece of mashed potatoes ended up bringing DHS, FBI and USMS here because of how severe his virus was and how crippling it is to the tribe.

He's facing state charges for it infecting Raleigh EMS, tribal charges for the link below and Federal Domestic Terrorism and Federal Murder 2 charges.

This kid is all potatoes and no meat and I know the kinds of people who reside in FedMax and he won't survive. I made the offhand comment that he needs to Epstein himself to save himself from the horror of FedMax and of course I had 4 "friends" freak the fuck out because Cody (bad guy) became one of their drinking buddies.

So was I wrong or was I the asshole here? I'm serious when I say Cody's best out is suicide because he's got a mouth on him with nothing to back it up and he will be eaten alive in prison.

Also I think those 4 are extremely weak for siding with that fuckhole stewpit cruncher.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2763471270357779&id=455823221122607
You're not wrong, and those assholes are not friends.

Fuck that guy and the keyboard he rode in on.

Last edited:
You told them some real shit they were too weak to hear.
yo1fMMn.gif

If he has no idea of the consequences and how he put others in danger, then you were right to show your anger. He may need you later to help him if he wises up later. Sometimes people that make the biggest mistakes need the help most. Hope he learned and you can help him if he is willing to accept your help in the future.

Personally I would do something I heard an old catholic priest tell me a long time ago. "I curse them soundly and commend them to God." Then go about my way.

As far as all the comments so far? I concur.