***+***Week 0 CFB Convo Thread***+***

Jesus Christ, Nebraska doesn't deserve this shit. Bring them back to the Big XII and swoop a doop keeping OU while letting Texas go to the SEC.

Rooting for the 'Bows. I saw them play a lot of games in "Aloha Stadium" while I was stationed there.

I hear ya and I wouldn't mind if the Bows win....not at all. Last time I was in Aloha Stadium, it was in terrible shape, so I'm not surprised it has finally been condemned. It's a shame it came to that, but it seemed they were more interested in running the flea market in the parking lot than they were ever interested in upkeep in that stadium. They'll never get another pro bowl there, but it's not like they really need that extra tourism revenue anyway....

I hear ya and I wouldn't mind if the Bows win....not at all. Last time I was in Aloha Stadium, it was in terrible shape, so I'm not surprised it has finally been condemned. It's a shame it came to that, but it seemed they were more interested in running the flea market in the parking lot than they were ever interested in upkeep in that stadium. They'll never get another pro bowl there, but it's not like they really need that extra tourism revenue anyway....

That flea market, though.........holy shit!!!