*Week 11 CFB Thread*

I really can’t find a reason for that and then the placeholder does a back flip afterwards.

I don’t like either side doing shit like that but I get more pissed when it’s my side.
I could only guess that was for live action practice. But I said the same thing to the better half. Hate seeing that from SC. Hated seeing the fake extra point and the flip from a punter.

Hated seeing Dye go down. Hoping he has a speedy recovery he’s been the epitome of a captain all year on and off the field. Jones and Raleek will need to step up with the next two games. Sheluvs says hi and Roll Tide!!!! I’ll be making her birthday cake as soon as I get some coffee in my system and shake off the cobwebs haha

Fight On ✌️ Sheepdog

I could only guess that was for live action practice. But I said the same thing to the better half. Hate seeing that from SC. Hated seeing the fake extra point and the flip from a punter.

Hated seeing Dye go down. Hoping he has a speedy recovery he’s been the epitome of a captain all year on and off the field. Jones and Raleek will need to step up with the next two games. Sheluvs says hi and Roll Tide!!!! I’ll be making her birthday cake as soon as I get some coffee in my system and shake off the cobwebs haha

Fight On ✌️ Sheepdog
Dye going down is a tough loss but hopefully Jones and Raleek step up. Raleek is going to be something special the next couple of years. Hopefully that begins now.

Tell Sheluvs happy birthday. I miss the old music threads.

crazy game in m-town -
sooners score with under a minute to go 10-0,
backup QB Greene comes in,
scores the TD on two nice runs,
but the eers fumble the snap,
and its returned -
12-6

VictoriousPartialGrassspider-size_restricted.gif