@ BYU
TCU @ Kansas State
Utah State
@ San Jose
Duke @ Florida State
Clemson @ Miami
Utah
@ USC
If Utah beats SC there's going to be an internet meltdown by USC fans that will rock the college football world.

USC has the 98th team defense and they have only played one team in the top 25. This should not be a shocker.
SC fans are calling for Lincoln Riley's head if he doesn't fire his DC after this season. I'm thinking Riley either heads to the NFL or he ends up becoming Saban's next OC (Kiffin, Sarkisian, Riley).

Penn State @ Ohio State
Tennessee @ Alabama
Wisconsin
@ Illinois
South Carolina @ Missouri
Texas Tech
@ BYU
TCU @ Kansas State
Utah State @ San Jose
Duke @ Florida State
Clemson @ Miami
Utah @ USC

In under the wire:

Penn State @ Ohio State
Tennessee @ Alabama
Wisconsin
@ Illinois
Texas Tech @ BYU
TCU @ Kansas State
Utah State
@ San Jose
Duke @ Florida State
Clemson @ Miami
Utah
@ USC

Did you not see that bro works crazy shift work. He's doing the best he can with what he has to work with. If he ain't doing good enough for you, do it yourself. You have time to bitch about him doing it wrong? Use that time to do it for him. I'm sure he would appreciate the help.
is there a reason your sorry snowflake ass looks at a question as complaining?

Grow the fuck up and at least act like an adult.

Saturday, October 21
Penn State
@ Ohio State
Tennessee @ Alabama
Wisconsin @ Illinois
Texas Tech
@ BYU
TCU @ Kansas State
Utah State @ San Jose
Duke @ Florida State
Clemson
@ Miami
Utah @ USC

taking a chance and going for a road weekend.

I'm a 57 year old drunk. It's too late for me to grow up. But it's not too late for me to offer suggestions on games, and @david_WVU kindly takes suggestions.
Well I wasn't implying he was doing a bad job or doing something wrong. I just noticed that Texas Tech seemed to be in every week, didn't know if that was some deal with @TechRaiderRider or something else.

I don't really care, I was just curious.

At the risk of drawing the ire of that David kid's dad @OldDevilDawg he is obviously goofing off again and not updating the results. It appears that David kid works shift work, but doesn't he get a lunch? Get your priorities straight kid!

If one of you knuckleheads says that David kid is a Superhero and is constantly circling the globe quelling evil, I'm coming thru the screen on y'all's ass.

If one of you knuckleheads says that David kid is a Superhero and is constantly circling the globe quelling evil, I'm coming thru the screen on y'all's ass.
25f95826e870dc9b3c835524a706f2da.jpg