**Week 8 CFB Thread**

Pork BBQ reigns supreme tonight!😁
See you in the Las Vegas Bowl. :UDUB: vs :Scar:

If you boys are lucky enough you'll get a taste of PNW tailgate food. Pacific sockeye salmon cooked on a cedar plank over a grill and smothered in pineapple. :cool:

salmonpineaple.jpg

Followed by some real whiskey.

10862879.jpg

See you in the Las Vegas Bowl. :UDUB: vs :Scar:

If you boys are lucky enough you'll get a taste of PNW tailgate food. Pacific sockeye salmon cooked on a cedar plank over a grill and smothered in pineapple. :cool:

salmonpineaple.jpg

Followed by some real whiskey.

10862879.jpg

Long as I could scrape that pineapple off before I eat the Salmon then I would be game for that. That bottle of Pendleton looks amazing. Would love a glass of that, neat.

Man, A&M fans are salty on YouTube, this morning. I have looked over several highlight channels and they are doing the ole "On paper we are the better team!" crap and seem pretty offended the Gamecocks capitalized on their opportunities to win the game. Pretty funny stuff.

Man, A&M fans are salty on YouTube, this morning. I have looked over several highlight channels and they are doing the ole "On paper we are the better team!" crap and seem pretty offended the Gamecocks capitalized on their opportunities to win the game. Pretty funny stuff.
terrific day of football -
tech won (convincingly),
and the aggies n horns lost heartbreakers -

wreck em!

Just think, if Iowa had just an average offense, to go along with their defense, the seasons that they could have had. I guarantee yesterday's game would have been a good one.
I have bad news that I can't tell you because of reasons but I can say you have some really big pieces that don't want to be there due to Ferentz Jr and are getting ready to hit the portal but for maybe a day or two before coming back home.

I'm sorry homie

Yeah, the Muschamp problem childs A&M has been pushing around, lately, hit the portal last year. We have three freshman in the defensive backfield, so technically A&M is more experienced than us, but not last night.

A&M fans sitting behind me said a warmed-up U-Haul truck was already backed up to Jimbo's front door.

I'm not going to lie. I only want the one piece because that was a flat oversite on oSu and we didn't expect QBs to transfer out either.
I don't blame you. May is supposed to be good. Should probably start in a year or 2. Problem with ferentz is he thinks it takes years to understand his so very complicated offense. So I could see him leaving. I always shake my head when I see other teams freshman qbs playing great.

I don't blame you. May is supposed to be good. Should probably start in a year or 2. Problem with ferentz is he thinks it takes years to understand his so very complicated offense. So I could see him leaving. I always shake my head when I see other teams freshman qbs playing great.
I'm sorry y'all got saddled with that. Can you imagine having Sean Gleeson as OC with that defense? Y'all would be deadly

@CowpokeU about those Big 12 refs ...

okiestvstexas.jpg
We had 4 flags thrown but they were all offset or declined. We also are tied for the 2nd least penalized team behind Air Force, tied with Navy, above Georgia.

10 of Texas infractions were false starts or offsides. 1 was an unsportsmanlike, 2 PI, 1 for something goofy.