Well, well, well CFBHome is making the big time

Cool. Guess that'll bring more of the folks selling counterfeit money and passports. Heck, we may even get a nigerian prince's widow offering one of us 20 million for help getting it out of the country.
Well, I guess every quality board needs its spam trash from time to time.

Cool. Guess that'll bring more of the folks selling counterfeit money and passports. Heck, we may even get a nigerian prince's widow offering one of us 20 million for help getting it out of t getshe country.
Not much of that gets past the mods. @CFBHome and @KillyP gave us the tools to keep it cleaned up, unlike the tools running tos. Anything that comes from suspicious origins needs mod approval to be posted.

Update!

The Fansville Mom thread is now the 2nd link that shows up on Google if you search Fansville Mom. The 1st is a link to Kate French's Wikipedia article which might not have been possible if not for us fine folks here at Fifth Quarter.

You're welcome, America!

Cool. Guess that'll bring more of the folks selling counterfeit money and passports. Heck, we may even get a nigerian prince's widow offering one of us 20 million for help getting it out of the country.
xj3xz.jpg