What did yall do to get perma-banned?

Non-polygamist

Hmm witty title
I've been banned there atleast 30 times. Once I even posted a gif of 2 guys butt fucking. Then I come back to find out the cream of the crop of rivals has been perma banned. LMAO, I couldn't believe it.

I've been banned there atleast 30 times. Once I even posted a gif of 2 guys butt fucking. Then I come back to find out the cream of the crop of rivals has been perma banned. LMAO, I couldn't believe it.
Not going to go into the details again, just suffice it to say we were using an unused board on another site, it got reported and it was used as ammunition by others to get us banned. Not everyone one who went to the other board and posted nudes was banned. Others were banned even though they had never been to the other board. The banning was literally a purge of posters who had pissed off some in a position of "power", as if being a mod on a message board is power. Pathetic really. For the record, I deserved my ban. I knew the rules, and broke them, that being said, I have NEVER seen anyone receive a permaban / ip ban for something so trivial. It was a power play to get rid of "competitors" on the board. Nothing more, nothing less.

Not going to go into the details again, just suffice it to say we were using an unused board on another site, it got reported and it was used as ammunition by others to get us banned. Not everyone one who went to the other board and posted nudes was banned. Others were banned even though they had never been to the other board. The banning was literally a purge of posters who had pissed off some in a position of "power", as if being a mod on a message board is power. Pathetic really. For the record, I deserved my ban. I knew the rules, and broke them, that being said, I have NEVER seen anyone receive a permaban / ip ban for something so trivial. It was a power play to get rid of "competitors" on the board. Nothing more, nothing less.
Seems like it back fired for them.