What do you say when a telemarkerter calls?

DJ Fieri

Allegedly Likes baby blue teddy bears.
Real story.

*Phone rings*

Me: "Hello?"

TM: "Is this *****?"

Me: "Yes."

TM: "How are you sir?"

Me: "Great, Who are you and what do you want?"

TM: "Yes, I would like to----"

Me: Puts hand over mouthpiece "Boss, the body won't fit in the woodchipper. What do I do now?"

Real story.

*Phone rings*

Me: "Hello?"

TM: "Is this *****?"

Me: "Yes."

TM: "How are you sir?"

Me: "Great, Who are you and what do you want?"

TM: "Yes, I would like to----"

Me: Puts hand over mouthpiece "Boss, the body won't fit in the woodchipper. What do I do now?"
You should try free-balling texting with that (Texting a number at random). And then text back real quick, my bad, wrong number

95% of the time I don't answer the phone if I don't know the number. On the chance I do answer and it's one of them I just hang up.
They have caught me drunk a couple of times. The last time was a company soliciting loans from Las Vegas. Wrong guy here to call while drunk, bored and the number comes up as Las Vegas. I kept calling them (after they repeatedly hung up) asking them for half a million for my biz plan for my proposed website. Eventually I got tired after the whole cubicles full of them started saying in the background "Is it him again????" I could here them laughing

They have caught me drunk a couple of times. The last time was a company soliciting loans from Las Vegas. Wrong guy here to call while drunk, bored and the number comes up as Las Vegas. I kept calling them (after they repeatedly hung up) asking them for half a million for my biz plan for my proposed website. Eventually I got tired after the whole cubicles full of them started saying in the background "Is it him again????" I could here them laughing
I actually have fun with telemarketers especially after smoking haha. If you get the car insurance spam calls you have to tell them your car identifies as a horse it gets them messed up pretty good 🤣

Most times my phone says "spam likely" and I don't answer. Times when I do, I sometimes just hand the phone to my toddler grandson.....he talks like a minion (or an ewok) and he loves to talk.....
That's freaking awesome.

May need to try that with little Demetrius. He is always grabbing for when he sees me or my wife with our cells.