What game are you more interested in watching tonight?

What game are you more interested in watching tonight?

• UCF vs Louisville

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Boise St vs New Mexico

• None

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I'll be getting laid or doing something else tonight

• CFB tater salad

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
UL because I like seeing them being murdered and raped instead of them doing the actual murdering and raping.

Last edited:
A lot of local kids end up at Boise State. While Idaho folks hate us Californians, they sure don’t object to our football players.
Yeah, I hear that.

Montanans hated CA people but some were too stupid to realize tourists bring in cash and they also don't understand for every dollar they send in taxes.....they get $1.47 in federal revenue. The wife told me that, big brain on her.

Yeah, I hear that.

Montanans hated CA people but some were too stupid to realize tourists bring in cash and they also don't understand for every dollar they send in taxes.....they get $1.47 in federal revenue. The wife told me that, big brain on her.
Let me introduce you to @Nod4Eight
Just part of the vetting process again.

Who?

And Californians can go fuck themselves. The ones who do decide to move here better sure as shit vote RED! Leave that leftie bullshit in Cali.
I'd offer to go suck myself off but I'm not that limber.....no Ron Jeremy here.

Yeah, I hear that.

I had a retired work buddy move to Montana. He would still be there but after a couple of years of Montana winters his wife said enough! They have since relocated to St. George, Utah. Not a bad place to call home.

I had a retired work buddy move to Montana. He would still be there but after a couple of years of Montana winters his wife said enough! They have since relocated to St. George, Utah. Not a bad place to call home.
Cold as fuck in MT. Wasn't sad to leave.