What if?

della

New member, old friend!
Florida kicks UGA's ass? tOSU falls to Penn st?

UGA fans are generally the most fun to watch when they are upset in a game. They openly mourn unlike any other fanbase. Other fanbases go into damage control mode, but the Dawgs are pretty honest with their feelings. They really are like dogs.

200.gif

Florida kicks UGA's ass? tOSU falls to Penn st?

UGA fans are generally the most fun to watch when they are upset in a game. They openly mourn unlike any other fanbase. Other fanbases go into damage control mode, but the Dawgs are pretty honest with their feelings. They really are like dogs.
Welp, that didn't happen, so y'all gonna have to get to number 1 the old fashioned way.

We have kinda been doing it that way with wins over 5 ranked teams. It's time to choose sides. So, you for UT or UGA Saturday?
Direct answer: Neither, don't care, you said Saturday, not final season result, there is a difference.
Some bullet points
∆ I don't want Georgia to win b2b NC's
∆ I hate orange
∆ I would like to see Bama get another shot at Tennessee
∆ none of it matters if Bama doesn't tcb in the west, so I'm focused on that and Bama improving

Direct answer: Neither, don't care, you said Saturday, not final season result, there is a difference.
Some bullet points
∆ I don't want Georgia to win b2b NC's
∆ I hate orange
∆ I would like to see Bama get another shot at Tennessee
∆ none of it matters if Bama doesn't tcb in the west, so I'm focused on that and Bama improving
Lots of verbiage there.
I'll put you down for the Big Orange!