What Program is the leader of your conference in overall athletics nowadays?

della

New member, old friend!
:unsure: For the SEC it is the Tennessee Vols. What about other programs?

You're drunk, lady.

Tennessee third straight SEC all-sports title winner​

Volleyball — Sweet Sixteen
Football — Nine wins including Citrus Bowl win
Basketball — SEC Regular Season Champs, NCAA Elite Eight
Softball — SEC Regular Season Champs, Regional champs, fell in the super regionals
Baseball — SEC Regular Season Champs, SEC tournament champs, #1 overall seed in the regionals
Women’s tennis — NCAA Final four
Men’s tennis — NCAA Elite Eight
Men’s golf — First ever #1 seed in NCAA Tournament, in NCAA championships, finished in the top 10 nationally for the first time since 1981
Cross country — both men’s and women’s were NCAA regional champions, women finished 6th nationally, men 26th nationally after advancing out of the regionals
Swimming — Women finished 2nd in SEC, men finished 5th, men finished 6th in the NCAA’s., women finished 4th nationally
th

I didn't want to mention all this, cause it's not lady like to brag, but... :p

Last edited:

Softball — SEC Regular Season Champs, Regional champs, fell in the super regionals
Baseball — SEC Regular Season Champs, SEC tournament champs, #1 overall seed in the regionals
Men’s golf — First ever #1 seed in NCAA Tournament, in NCAA championships, finished in the top 10 nationally for the first time since 1981
Cross country — both men’s and women’s were NCAA regional champions, women finished 6th nationally, men 26th nationally after advancing out of the regionals
Swimming — Women finished 2nd in SEC, men finished 5th, men finished 6th in the NCAA’s., women finished 4th nationally
th

Where’s your ping pong and darts championships? Bowling? Ultimate frisbee??

I’d say stay in your lane, woman, but, females shouldn’t be behind the wheel.

Where’s your ping pong and darts championships? Bowling? Ultimate frisbee??

I’d say stay in your lane, woman, but, females shouldn’t be behind the wheel.
The SEC doesn't compete in those sports, but it goes without saying if we did the Vols would win it.

The SEC doesn't compete in those sports, but it goes without saying if we did the Vols would win it.
Y’all must win everything but football, basketball, baseball softball and gymnastics then. Yknow, all the sports that matter.

th

Baseball — SEC Regular Season Champs (co-Champs) FIFY

th

One House to Rule them all

I know this is blowing on y'all's SEC minds, but you need to wake up to the New World Order. Anywho, this is also about other conferences, so calm down some of this panic and let others share.