Whelp. Atleast LSU lost

Irishblooded

So there's that, wonder if he cusses his players out with that terrible southern accent as well?

Meanwhile. ND has the offense of a geriatric wing offense.

Loaded at all the skill positions and only runs 4 plays the whole fucking day.

Y’all are easily the best 3 loss team in the country. I’m not trying to be a smart ass or rub salt. I’m agreeing that y’all are talented and better than your record. I also think y’all caught Clemson at the worst possible time- Dabo may not be the best x’s and o’s coach but he can motivate a team, and he had those boys ready for war.

Last edited:
There is a lot of stuff behind the scenes I won't get into during the season. But there is bigger issues going on. And it just annoys me knowing the talent on the roster that is gone after this year. Vs what all of the other top teams are in talent this year.

This really was the year to make a run for a title. And will end up at best 9-3 before a bowl.

There is a lot of stuff behind the scenes I won't get into during the season. But there is bigger issues going on. And it just annoys me knowing the talent on the roster that is gone after this year. Vs what all of the other top teams are in talent this year.

This really was the year to make a run for a title. And will end up at best 9-3 before a bowl.
I do think y’all have national championship talent, yeah. Hartman is a one year only guy though right?

I do think y’all have national championship talent, yeah. Hartman is a one year only guy though right?

Hartman is out after this. There is a lot of talk about who might be QB 1 next year.

QB2 is a Mac Jones type without the same level of talent named Steve Angelli. QB is a true freshman named Kenny Michney that I am pretty excited to see develop. He is a high level scrambler that throws amazing on the move and off platform. But not a huge arm. Still solid for 40 and 50 throws. And then in the off season is incoming freshman CJ Carr. Grandson of ex Michigan HC Lloyd Carr. Who is a 5 star quality pocket passer.

And there is a lot of chatter about looking in the portal for a potential experience filler much like Buchner is at Bama this year.

Overall the team gets a lot younger next year.

Hartman is out after this. There is a lot of talk about who might be QB 1 next year.

QB2 is a Mac Jones type without the same level of talent named Steve Angelli. QB is a true freshman named Kenny Michney that I am pretty excited to see develop. He is a high level scrambler that throws amazing on the move and off platform. But not a huge arm. Still solid for 40 and 50 throws. And then in the off season is incoming freshman CJ Carr. Grandson of ex Michigan HC Lloyd Carr. Who is a 5 star quality pocket passer.

And there is a lot of chatter about looking in the portal for a potential experience filler much like Buchner is at Bama this year.

Overall the team gets a lot younger next year.
Yeah, it was mentioned that Hartman is 0-5 against the Dabonettes.