Where is the mod Christmas party this year?

Irishblooded

I know on the last board it was usually Baja CA mainly because pronouncing it with an H sound instead of a J sound made as much sense as most of the posts there.

Just curious where you guys decided where to get your Christmas on at ?

Someplace like this.....

florabama-sign.jpg

Supposed to be in the 40s or so here all weekend. We are over a foot short on snow this year already. Been super warm here. Which is scary. Because that means Lake Michigan isn't frozen over. And if you have never heard of lake effect snow. Then you just don't understand.

Wife and I are going to Cocoa Beach next week! It damn well better not be cold!

You need any suggestions? I have a cousin that grew up in Cocoa Beach and still lives there. Restaurants, places to visit outside the usual tourist places, anything, tell me what you are interested in and I'll ask him. No one knows the best places in their hometown better than someone that's lived there for 50+ years.

You need any suggestions? I have a cousin that grew up in Cocoa Beach and still lives there. Restaurants, places to visit outside the usual tourist places, anything, tell me what you are interested in and I'll ask him. No one knows the best places in their hometown better than someone that's lived there for 50+ years.
I really appreciate the offer! We’re going to visit my daughter and her significant other, so we’ll be going where they want to go. The Mrs. Booked us a room right on the beach, other than that I have no idea what we’ll be doing!

It’s supposed to rain 8 out of the next 10 days here. Which is great because we desperately need it and the snow fall in the mountains.

The problem is the wife booked us a stay up in the mountains next week. Should be beautiful and everyone is happy it’s supposed to snow, but this city slicker doesn’t have experience driving in the snow. Not looking forward to it but not going stop me either.

It’s supposed to rain 8 out of the next 10 days here. Which is great because we desperately need it and the snow fall in the mountains.

The problem is the wife booked us a stay up in the mountains next week. Should be beautiful and everyone is happy it’s supposed to snow, but this city slicker doesn’t have experience driving in the snow. Not looking forward to it but not going stop me either.

Slow and consistent. Snow is not difficult. Ice changes everything.