Who are you kicking out and why?

For the B1G, I'd have to go with Indiana. They have never really done anything even though they are technically, historically better than Rutgers, Rutgers at least has the 'first ever cfb game' notch... Indiana has nothing to their name.

You're in the minority. Most SEC fans want Vandy booted to the ACC for not cheating enough.
They should have been booted after not throwing the nerd bank at James Franklin. They wouldnt have a chance at the cheating in the ACC: UNC? Duke? Miami? Fl St? They should go to the Ivy league and get the auto bid in the NCAA BBall Tourney every year.

Does this hold true for CBB too?
If you are asking me about basketball.

You are talking to the only guy in the Hoosier state that couldn't care less.

I was never a basketball guy.

I will say this. If you have never been to a live hockey match. Try that. Report back which you preferred. ;)

If you are asking me about basketball.

You are talking to the only guy in the Hoosier state that couldn't care less.

I was never a basketball guy.

I will say this. If you have never been to a live hockey match. Try that. Report back which you preferred. ;)
I'm a big fan of the Ice Bears, a minor league hockey team in Knoxville and I have been to several Preds games. I don't know what that has to do with CBB though.

If you can't go it alone, you don't deserve to be on the field. Conferences are for cowards that hide in their down years.
So what is your excuse?
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited: