Who's subscribing to Disney+

Will you be subscribing to Disney+ ?

• I'm pre-subbed

• Yes, on Tuesday @ Midnight

• Eventually

• Never

• I Like how TINP cooks his pizza rolls

Results are only viewable after voting.
Too much stuff is missing. The old Alice Comedies which along with Oswald the Lucky Rabbit are the foundation of the Disney Empire. The old Disney cartoons aren't on there. I'm not even sure Steamboat Willie which saw the debuts of Mickey and Minnie Mouse has been added yet. The Star Wars Holiday Special is still stuck somewhere up George Lucas's ass. Also, Song of the South and all its outdated cultural [or racist] glory hasn't been added as the Mouse has still yet to figure out how to fully market it without feeling embarrassed.

They still have some old Marvel stuff that's missing. I don't think The Incredible Hulk live action series has been added yet. There are people who are still curious about the Japanese Spider-Man that existed in the 1970s. There are old Marvel cartoons that haven't been added yet though last I saw there are some that have been.

I remember long before Nat Geo was a channel, they had a weekly TV series and I don't know if Disney's added that.

I mean they've got a good primer and they hit on most of the major points with the MCU, Star Wars including the Force Awakens and the Last Jedi which gave me my favorite character in that mythos, Rey and yes plenty of classic Disney stuff and Pixar's library is on there though most of it I likely already have on disc.

It's also my understanding that for any Simpsons fans, they did some chopping up of the early seasons to make it look more widescreen so there's that.

Of all the things missing though, the one I understand most is DTV which is easily still the greatest thing Disney ever produced for Disney Channel.

Another bothersome aspect is you don't even get to see the library they currently have available when you go to the site.

Seriously when I was a kid, this was a thing I looked forward to watching. Disney practically invented the concept of AMV before it became a big deal for anime fans.