Will anyone be able to beat Wake this year?

CowpokeU

Wake is the odds on preseason CFP favorite to win.

I'm not sure anyone will even score on them this season.

Who do you guys think has a decent chance of knocking em off?

Their road to the National Championship will not be easy. No matter how great the talent and coaching, there is some luck in the way the ball bounces...

Their road to the National Championship will not be easy. No matter how great the talent and coaching, there is some luck in the way the ball bounces...

Well, from what I've seen, their toughest challenge this season will be NC State. After that, should be a breeze

Let's analyze Wake's schedule.
printable-wake-forest-football-schedule.png

Utah State should be a breeze, Dave Clawson doesn't lose to G5 teams anymore. Proven in our Bowl game against Memphis last season.

LOLRICE

Mack Brown is an old geezer, and I can't believe UNC hired him. Clawson will coach circles around the old man.

LOLELON

One dimensional Boston College will be three downs and a cloud of dust. No passing game, means a big L for the Eagles.

Louisville New HC is a year away.

Florida State has the worst offensive line in all of college football. Willie Taggart might be fired by this time.

NC State is without Finley this year. Big L for the puppies.

Va Tech lost to Old Dominion last year....

Toss up...

LOL DUKE

Syracuse is mightily improved and this will be a barn burner.

Final Prediction: 12-0 heading to the ship. Won't be easy!

Let's analyze Wake's schedule.
printable-wake-forest-football-schedule.png

Utah State should be a breeze, Dave Clawson doesn't lose to G5 teams anymore. Proven in our Bowl game against Memphis last season.

LOLRICE

Mack Brown is an old geezer, and I can't believe UNC hired him. Clawson will coach circles around the old man.

LOLELON

One dimensional Boston College will be three downs and a cloud of dust. No passing game, means a big L for the Eagles.

Louisville New HC is a year away.

Florida State has the worst offensive line in all of college football. Willie Taggart might be fired by this time.

NC State is without Finley this year. Big L for the puppies.

Va Tech lost to Old Dominion last year....

Toss up...

LOL DUKE

Syracuse is mightily improved and this will be a barn burner.

Final Prediction: 12-0 heading to the ship. Won't be easy!

Excellent breakdown! I have been waiting too long for a breakdown of wakes upcoming season.

I'm only 3 hours west of Winston Salem and will be at every home game for this historic season!

I actually really like Clawson as a HC. Think he is undersold as a quality coach.

Hell Brian Kelly has been there ripping off assistant coaches from him for years now.

If they can get by Duke, they'll have a chance. It'll be a matter of whether the Blue Devils are still feeling too cocky after beating Alabama.