Will your team win today?

Same here Nitt. BTW, flew to Denver yesterday and sat next to a big ‘ol boy wearing a PSU NC ring from the ‘82 Sugar Bowl. Nice guy, never got his name, and that ring sure did look nice!
Wait a minute, you have a bye week before we come to town. I saw this game as a possible loss at the beginning of the season, now things are adding up to confirm my suspicions.

Wait a minute, you have a bye week before we come to town. I saw this game as a possible loss at the beginning of the season, now things are adding up to confirm my suspicions.
You guys will still field better talent despite your injuries so you have that, we’ve lost the last two so we need to play a complete game to have any chance and for me to stay Firm for Herm.

You guys will still field better talent despite your injuries so you have that, we’ve lost the last two so we need to play a complete game to have any chance and for me to stay Firm for Herm.
I was disappointed in your last loss. It’s a 12:30 game, which I like. Anyways, best of luck next week.

Well...bye

Goodbye GIF