Winning two out of three National Championships only gets you so far in the 2020s.

OldDevilDawg

'21 Co-PotY

Where it really gets interesting is the 2020s, of which there are only three seasons of data to work with. Georgia, with its two national championship teams in three seasons, came in at No. 3, with Alabama at No. 1 and Ohio State at No. 2.

Where it really gets interesting is the 2020s, of which there are only three seasons of data to work with. Georgia, with its two national championship teams in three seasons, came in at No. 3, with Alabama at No. 1 and Ohio State at No. 2.
I dont get it. tOSU won in 2002 and 2014. How do they leap frog UGA?

I dont get it. tOSU won in 2002 and 2014. How do they leap frog UGA?
In 2021, UGA was lucky because Bama lost their best WRs in the SECCG. In 2022, UGA was lucky because tOSU lost their best WR in the playoff game. Both years, both Bama and tOSU had a higher blue chip ratio than UGA, meaning they had a deeper roster. The fact that neither had their backup 4-5 star WRs prepared to step up is beside the point. UGA has had most of it's WRs injured for most of the season both years. Brock Bowers is a BADASS.

Meh. Subjective garbage. The argument can be made any way by lump pencil dicked sports writers using math. I trust the eyeball test.
So you think UGA has surpassed Bama for the last 2 seasons even though Bama has had a higher blue chip ratio? Or do you fit into that blind homer Bama group that thinks Bama is the better team simply because it's Bama? Think about your answer. Bama lost to the Tennessee team that UGA broke.

So you think UGA has surpassed Bama for the last 2 seasons even though Bama has had a higher blue chip ratio? Or do you fit into that blind homer Bama group that thinks Bama is the better team simply because it's Bama? Think about your answer. Bama lost to the Tennessee team that UGA broke.
I’m simply saying sports writers can always subjectively pull stats or results to justify arguments.

Imo 2020 Bama barely edges 2022 UGA.

Burgshit. No way the Cats have 2 losses when they face and beat us.
True, they could be 8-1. I'm not liking that trip to Starkville though. It's stuck between Tennessee at home and Bama at home.

My friend*, in all these years, have you never learned how to troll, properly? Have you not been privy to a slew of GREAT trolls to learn by our example?

*you scrolled down, you mark.
did it look like i was trollin ??
didnt even have a hook in the water -

just talkin with mr bluff
about the terrific matchup

between two teams battlin for 4th place -

uga7.jpg