Winter pictures

Soooo, went to our new Tractor Supply and the guy I asked about Tordon had never heard of it. He looked it up and they're supposed to have it, but it's never been stocked. Ended up having to order it for me and he cut off the 10 buck delivery fee. Should be showing up to the house by Saturday....maybe Monday.

My apologies for dragging up an out of season thread, but was curious, @Copejunkie, as to how long it should be before I can dig out these bush stumps after giving them the Tordon bath? It's been around 2 weeks now and the stumps don't look any different.......

I hit them with the Tordon on a fresh cut, so I know they soaked it up.

My apologies for dragging up an out of season thread, but was curious, @Copejunkie, as to how long it should be before I can dig out these bush stumps after giving them the Tordon bath? It's been around 2 weeks now and the stumps don't look any different.......

I hit them with the Tordon on a fresh cut, so I know they soaked it up.
If you're going to dig them up any time would work. I guess when I told you that I must not have realized you were going to dig them out. Wouldn't be any reason to tordon them if they are dug out. So sorry. I think I was giving you another option in my mind I guess. Anything that I've put tordon on I've just left there cut off at ground level and left to rot.

If you're going to dig them up any time would work. I guess when I told you that I must not have realized you were going to dig them out. Wouldn't be any reason to tordon them if they are dug out. So sorry. I think I was giving you another option in my mind I guess. Anything that I've put tordon on I've just left there cut off at ground level and left to rot.

Just wanted to kill em and make them easier to dig up. Pretty much using a pick axe cause I'm not gonna go buy a regular axe that I would have no use for afterwards......

Just wanted to kill em and make them easier to dig up. Pretty much using a pick axe cause I'm not gonna go buy a regular axe that I would have no use for afterwards......
Ok I understand. I guess I would give them another couple weeks just to make sure it gets down through everything.

Newest edition to my ginormous family……..

5wQH3ID.jpg

:love:

Update……..

tVFy58i.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited: