***Wk7 CFB Thread***

Going for two!!!!
utahusc.jpg

I'm actually surprised USC played Utah as close as they did. It really confirmed to me that USC was appropriately rated, rather than overrated. Utah is a good team and SLC is a tough place to play.
I agree. A loss is tough but I’m not disappointed in the team. Hell, Vegas had us as underdogs in this game and Vegas is about the money not emotions or rankings.

Utah won, congrats to them and their fans but as stated, I am not disappointed in the team.

I agree. A loss is tough but I’m not disappointed in the team. Hell, Vegas had us as underdogs in this game and Vegas is about the money not emotions or rankings.

Utah won, congrats to them and their fans.

People react emotionally because of the Win or Loss (which is understandable) but it was a game that really could have gone either way. Utah's a good team, a desperate team and at home. Despite all that, USC could have just as easily won the game. As weird as it sounds, I think my opinion on USC actually improved this week.

People react emotionally because of the Win or Loss (which is understandable) but it was a game that really could have gone either way. Utah's a good team, a desperate team and at home. Despite all that, USC could have just as easily won the game. As weird as it sounds, I think my opinion on USC actually improved this week.
For what it’s worth and no matter how much it pains me, I am a duck fan this week. Please please please destroy the bruins.