***Wk7 CFB Thread***

I agree. A loss is tough but I’m not disappointed in the team. Hell, Vegas had us as underdogs in this game and Vegas is about the money not emotions or rankings.

Utah won, congrats to them and their fans but as stated, I am not disappointed in the team.
Im
A little more disappointed in the officiating. Those roughing calls were bad. Targeting needs to be addressed it’s got to go or be revised. Late flags, conferences with the officials, Trojans on every play. And I’m not just talking about the SC game. It’s been getting worse every year throughout college football. College football needs to get back to its roots imo. I’m not disappointed by the loss. I am disappointed in the direction the game has been heading. I am glad SC and the B1G are ditching ESPN and Disney from their TV deal.

utahusc.jpg
Biggest balls of the game has to be Gentry imo. That’s an old school football player

That's funny, she wasn't discovered until she was 18 (born in 1992)- so any professional photos are all of age.
Mmhmmm. Tell yourself that, pops.

At least pretend you preferred her aged 20 and porky as opposed to 16 and heftytittied. It’d be -disgustingly- honest.

Im
A little more disappointed in the officiating. Those roughing calls were bad. Targeting needs to be addressed it’s got to go or be revised. Late flags, conferences with the officials, Trojans on every play. And I’m not just talking about the SC game. It’s been getting worse every year throughout college football. College football needs to get back to its roots imo. I’m not disappointed by the loss. I am disappointed in the direction the game has been heading. I am glad SC and the B1G are ditching ESPN and Disney from their TV deal.
Words.