WLOCP

pooods

SCREW THEM DAMNED TURDS!

3oxeTBs.gif

Fromm Never got sacked,,, and Florida didnt have positive rushing yards till well into the 4th qtr.. the difference in the game.. grats to the DOGS !!
That and the monumental success by UGA on third down. Crazy how effective they were.

***edit*** I went back and looked and realized I had typed "UF, instead of UGA". Don't know how in the hell I did that. Fromm was crazy successful on 3rd down.

Last edited:
Seriously, though. Let him know about this place and that I would like to see him here. We've met in the real world. I miss his UGA loving, UF confused ass.
Hey ODD, how you doing. Exciting game on Saturday, grats to Dawgs for 3 in a row.

I plan something vile and disgusting, a new low, for @pooods and @RealisticUGAfan1191v2.0 for the tags they put on me.

LMK when you're gonna be in ATL for a concert, I'll bring the Col Taylor.

Hey ODD, how you doing. Exciting game on Saturday, grats to Dawgs for 3 in a row.

I plan something vile and disgusting, a new low, for @pooods and @RealisticUGAfan1191v2.0 for the tags they put on me.

LMK when you're gonna be in ATL for a concert, I'll bring the Col Taylor.

Definitely. We plan on trying to get to a couple of shows up that way next year, just not sure which ones. I'll let you know.

How that hell are ya, man? Welcome to the new digs!