WLOCP trash talk

You guys lost to a team who's coach got his walking papers during the week leading up to the game. UK is gonna be your (edit.....oops, forgot about the Bama loss but I'll leave my original comments here anyway....) best loss until this Saturday......

Win out and Kentucky just might be the swamp lizards best loss aside from UGA. If, of course, UGA wins. The last 5 times that UGA or Florida was undefeated going into the WLOCP, the undefeated team lost 3 of those 5.

You guys lost to a team who's coach got his walking papers during the week leading up to the game. UK is gonna be your (edit.....oops, forgot about the Bama loss but I'll leave my original comments here anyway....) best loss until this Saturday......
There's no such thing as a best loss, and a loss the the Mildcats is a damned disgrace. So calm down Nancy and remember this thread's about Gators and Mongrels.

You damned skippy. I love the University of Georgia and hate them dang bawllicking, mangy mongrels.

I’m an UGA hater from back in the days of Tony Green, Willie Wilder, and Jimmy DuBose. But the message board thing has taught me that most of their fans are actually very cool.

I am hoping for a miracle, but not really counting on one.

I think our offense would be able to hang, defensively not so much.

little-girl-tightly-closed-his-eyes-and-put-fingers-crossed-make-a-picture-id1137298967

I’m an UGA hater from back in the days of Tony Green, Willie Wilder, and Jimmy DuBose. But the message board thing has taught me that most of their fans are actually very cool.

I am hoping for a miracle, but not really counting on one.

I think our offense would be able to hang, defensively not so much.

little-girl-tightly-closed-his-eyes-and-put-fingers-crossed-make-a-picture-id1137298967

I will never count out a desperate Florida team in J-Ville. Seen far too many "what the hell" type games down there in similar circumstances. Florida will throw the kitchen sink at us with nothing to lose.