2023 Coaching Carousel

Its both. Never have seen so much coaching changes along with the portal. UK: Coen has been interviewing everywhere but Waffle House after his first year back from one and done..

View attachment 25491
UGA had a DB coach get a HC job at Syracuse. They hire a new DB coach from Bama's dismantled staff after Saban retired. This is literally what I've been seeing from coaching changes for UGA for the last 5 years. In my world, nothing has changed in the coaching carousel.

Now to be fair.

I was a huge doubter of Moore. But by the same hand. The only thing he has done is win the Joe Moore award twice. And in the year he didn't he was the number 2 guy in staff that won a championship. So I by all means will eat some crow on that one.

So. Just saying. Him being the HC doesn't mean the 'we suck again' chants are a guarantee.

Now to be fair.

I was a huge doubter of Moore. But by the same hand. The only thing he has done is win the Joe Moore award twice. And in the year he didn't he was the number 2 guy in staff that won a championship. So I by all means will eat some crow on that one.

So. Just saying. Him being the HC doesn't mean the 'we suck again' chants are a guarantee.
UGA should have won that award both years. Tell me why I'm wrong.

Some are talking that Kevin Johns might become the next OC at Iowa. I have no idea. There's been a lot of names dropped, most of them not serious. Paul Chryst was one that reportedly turned it down.