batchaps4me
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Has a mental health professional ever told you the medical difference between "clinically insane" and "just effing crazy", or is it just me?
    batchaps4me
    batchaps4me
    LOL. I'm just joking but people that know me have reason to pause ... I often say that I have my mental health team in the middle of a crisis of confidence.
    Toadman005
    Toadman005
    I was gonna make a jest, but, in all seriousness - you okay amigo?
    batchaps4me
    batchaps4me
    Oh, yes. Guys, it is really a joke and my mental health is really good. TBH, the origin of my joke was when I told my therapist if you act stupid long enough, people think you are just crazy instead of low intelligence. She had a slight chuckle so I thought it was actually funny and embellished it a bit for comedic effects.
    It is going to be one of those days ... may have to load the pipe so I will have something to do when rolling a joint.
    Beer, the cause of and solution to life's problems.
    Reactions: tinp
    tinp
    tinp
    batchaps4me
    batchaps4me
    That was actually a Homer Simpson quote. I try to live by the wisdom of Homer and the compassion of Al Bundy.
    • Winner
    Reactions: tinp
    tinp
    tinp
    Hey, if profile posts don't count towards your message total, do trophies give you 2 points? @wakeisgreat we wanna know.
    I just got glasses so now that I can clearly see what is in my world, I need antidepressants.
    OkSooner
    OkSooner
    Did you really just get glasses? I hate wearing glasses. I can’t play flag football unless I get a pair of protective prescription goggles like Kenny brooks or Robby Blankenship
    batchaps4me
    batchaps4me
    I just got my eyes checked again. I have been wearing progressive lens bifocals for six years. I hate them too but reading anything smaller than my computer screen is impossible without them. BTW, the best glasses I have worn are the Featherlight titanium frames, you forget you are wearing them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…