2 vaginas one woman

Ah, say no more. You gotta be some kind of "special" to get those dolphins.....
My recruiter tried like hell to get me to go nuke and subs. I told him hell no, too dangerous. Instead I chose to fly on an airplane that was too slow to avoid a hostile aircraft, and no weapons to defend itself.

They were size 9 1/2. My nephew gave them to me. Didn't even last a year. They ain't worth what they cost. <<<<G rated version. XXX rated version is too explicit for here. I'm not even kidding.

I've got a story from Deer Camp that will haunt me the rest of my life. Basically it goes like this, uncle pushed a bunch of air in there, goes down, unexpected release of air and a freshly arrived menstrual cycle on his face. It still haunts me to this day 😂😂😂

I've got a story from Deer Camp that will haunt me the rest of my life. Basically it goes like this, uncle pushed a bunch of air in there, goes down, unexpected release of air and a freshly arrived menstrual cycle on his face. It still haunts me to this day 😂😂😂
Decades ago my girlfriend in college and I went to a party, came back to my apartment drunk and horny. I went down on her and had wild sex with her. Got up up in the morning to take a piss and saw dried blood all over my face and dick, and she was digging into her purse looking for a tampon.

It still haunts me to this day :LOL:

Decades ago my girlfriend in college and I went to a party, came back to my apartment drunk and horny. I went down on her and had wild sex with her. Got up up in the morning to take a piss and saw dried blood all over my face, and she was digging into her purse looking for a tampon.

It still haunts me to this day :LOL:

Like a damn crime scene lmao