A salute to Will Reichard. Bama's exiting kicker owns the record book. Just read it, ya fucking heathens.

Additional:

I don’t think it’s wrong to praise quality players on other teams. I’ve always been extremely praising of Brock Bowers, for example, or even Bo Nix (who I have reasons to dislike, given where he played). Those are just two current players of rivals but I don’t think complimenting KIDS is a betrayal of fandom. I hate Auburn and LSU and Tennessee but I might occasionally say,” yeah but ________ was a good kid. For a Vol.”

Ah yes, reminds when you sang the praises of Spencer Rattler.

Additional:

I don’t think it’s wrong to praise quality players on other teams. I’ve always been extremely praising of Brock Bowers, for example, or even Bo Nix (who I have reasons to dislike, given where he played). Those are just two current players of rivals but I don’t think complimenting KIDS is a betrayal of fandom. I hate Auburn and LSU and Tennessee but I might occasionally say,” yeah but ________ was a good kid. For a Vol.”
The next time you plan to have a bammer/ Aubie/Vol campfire singing Kumbaya and roasting smores praising enemy troops departed count me (leader of Vol nation) out.

Ha ha no, I was quite critical of him.

Being-ironic-gif.gif