ALL Rivals Posters...See This First

This space has provided me freedom to bloom into the peacock I was meant to be....other than the occasional "warning" from the thread police who like to follow me around on my immature days.

BitesizedFluidAmericanriverotter-size_restricted.gif

I 100% agree the features and functionality of this board is much better. On the other board all of these features were there and we had to beg to get access and got turned down more often than not.

Can't say how much we appreciate this space

No problem brother. Anything I can do to make this place more functional, I will try to do so!

This space has provided me freedom to bloom into the peacock I was meant to be....other than the occasional "warning" from the thread police who like to follow me around on my immature days.

BitesizedFluidAmericanriverotter-size_restricted.gif
If that baby was black, it’d be dead now.

Yes, one that rocks my socks off every weekend, sometimes on Monday.

I asked her to participate in an "Ask Anything of Mrs. TINP" on here but she refused with the following:

"I only want to talk dirty with you".

She's my loyal queen, don't ever doubt that, butch.
I’ve cucked you more times than I can count.

He's a pile of garbage. I won't forgive him for trying to steal Smitty's handle and avatar on the hoop (or whatever random forum it was) once, shortly after Todd passed away. Zero class. And he's a giant race-baiting, self-hating leftist pussy. Oh, yeah - fuck him.

He’s got a new troll schtick going on over on the old board now.

I saw him come post some shit in the Gruden thread over here, that he would’ve been up duckdude’s ass to ban their ass for over on Rivals.

Tells me all I need to know about his sincerity about “Be the Change”

What a fricken douche.