ALL Rivals Posters...See This First

He’s got a new troll schtick going on over on the old board now.

I saw him come post some shit in the Gruden thread over here, that he would’ve been up duckdude’s ass to ban their ass for over on Rivals.

Tells me all I need to know about his sincerity about “Be the Change”

What a fricken douche.
New material eh? Do tell.

Yes, one that rocks my socks off every weekend, sometimes on Monday.

I asked her to participate in an "Ask Anything of Mrs. TINP" on here but she refused with the following:

"I only want to talk dirty with you".

She's my loyal queen, don't ever doubt that, butch.
congrats on the sex -

It’s actually kind of fitting for that board now.

They know it’s a dying board, they have admitted such.

EVERYTIME the subject of the Purge came up, I am on record of saying that the board lost its core, it’s heart and soul, and would never recover.

And it hasn’t.
They did that to themselves for reasons still ungiven. I assume out of envy and hate.

A hint: A very long time poster that has been known for stirring more shit than anyone else I had ever seen over there. Like he would come in and derail just about any thread with some kind of racist bullshit just to get a reaction.

Now that he has “seen the light” he wants everyone to change with him. And if you don’t change, he is cheering the moderators to just ban whoever doesn’t toe the line.

Much like a newly quit smoker that now thinks everyone should quit because he did

Quite pathetic actually.
iliketrafficlights?

Yep...they've pretty well gayed things up over there. All to appease the 5 or so posters "on one side" while the other 30 or 40 regulars want nothing to do with that shit. Not to mention all the other people that it's driven, all of that happening after the idiotic Purge.

I've known about this place since it's inception but there just wasn't enough traffic. Now my annoyance with the fuckery over there outweighs the lack of traffic over here for me.

Yep...they've pretty well gayed things up over there. All to appease the 5 or so posters "on one side" while the other 30 or 40 regulars want nothing to do with that shit. Not to mention all the other people that it's driven, all of that happening after the idiotic Purge.

I've known about this place since it's inception but there just wasn't enough traffic. Now my annoyance with the fuckery over there outweighs the lack of traffic over here for me.
We’ll, I for one am glad you’re here. The traffic is definitely lacking, but every new poster helps! Keep spreading the word!

It’s slowly picking up steam. I might even start trolling again if this place was ever anything other than my friends and NK.